Saturday, September 25, 2004

You were killed by $Ladyevil$

Heh, nothing like the ridiculous sense of accomplishment at having done something so utterly worthless and small and stupid but yet awesome at the same time.
What did I do you ask?
I pulled off a trick jump in Prisoner in Halo PC not once, but three times!
Go me, go me, go me...yeah I'm sad.
But still I have a feeling of accomplishment.
Also in a ridiculous CTF on Battlecreek, my teammates finally listened and we pulled off the old "throw the flag through the roof routine" at least 3 times or so.
One time I managed to throw it onto the roof without a teammate being there...he got it later.

New singlerplayer game...Galaxy Angel.
It was a love sim yes (Not H though), and I like the characters and their designs (they're an anime after all).
Chitose is...awesome.
Anyway I'm playing the third one in the series, I have very little to no knowledge what is going on cause it's all in Japanese, but it still rocks.

No comments: