Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Disgaea 2

Bitter Irony.
I have 15 out of the 16 pirate maps required to unlock Carnage Country.
I am currently awake at 2:20am on a work day because the last map will not present itself in a timely fashion.
Random pirate crews drop in on you during your item world adventures with these maps, trouble is which crew is determined by random, and if you steal once from the crew, they don't get new maps.
So lots of repeats.
Anyway, I felt something was looking up, no I didn't get a map, but the knight pirate who wears all legendary equipment came in...with a LEGENDARY EXCALIBUR.
I have found all the legendary rank 39 equipment long long ago except for the excalibur, so I was pretty ecstatic.
Until Yukimaru failed to steal, and the knight NORMAL attacked yukimaru, resulting in yukimaru COUNTERING with that rare 10% or so, and killing her instantly.

I hate you Disgaea 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY DUDE you're probably missing the Z Pirate. You have to be 50+ levels in the Item for him to show up, I think.