Sunday, August 15, 2004

Taiwan 101

Greetings from Taiwan fools. Anyway I'll have pictures and whatever up. Turns out one of my cousins (he's already graduated) plays ro...a pity I don't have his password to see his characters. Anyway you know what's fun?

Waiting four hours inside an airplane to take off cause JFK is completely rained out. That's fun. I managed to beat bomberman in my supreme boredom. It also screwed up our transfer flight so we got to stay in Japan for one day free. Cept we had to wake up at 6am and we got there at like 10pm so there wasn't that much to do. I just took dorky pictures anyway of stupid things.

Taiwan is hot. Not humid though, which is good and makes the heat somewhat variable. The food is good we went to the former president's favorite dumpling house.

Anyway it has come to my attention that my grad cousin bots. That's why his computer is DAMN SLOW NOW CAUSE HE'S RUNNING THREE AT A TIME. Haha oh geez what can I say in broken Chinese that indicates "You suck."

edit: what the fuck blogger? you still didn't post this? I swear I published this.

No comments: