Thursday, December 23, 2004

The war on my computer

Well, everytime I turn my pc off, it gets the bright idea to fail spectacularly.
I've saved this pos no less than 10 times by now, and right now I'm working on the 11th.
Seems like ntoskrnl.exe is...guess what, corrupt!
Plus it doesn't fit on a floppy, and the expand function doesn't work in dos mode.
Good job microsoft, I hate you.
I'm also getting slightly behind in World of Warcraft.

All righty, big description of the good ole Wow.
I was originally not going to play this game at ALL.
But good old Brennan bought a copy, and it was DEFECTIVE.
Actually, when I look back, I think it just might be his computer sucking worse than mine (amazing!)
But either way, his good old friend who works at the game store WROTE off the defective copy and got Brennan a new one.
Thing is, defective copy, nondefective CD KEY.
You get the picture.
So that's why I sold my soul to World of Warcraft TWO WEEKS BEFORE FINALS.
Ouch.
I owned myself.
But it's a great game, I'm currently playing a level 46? or 47 NE rogue.
Rogues own, they really got the sneaky thing down.
We excel at assassination missions too, ironically.
We just can't take mobs like those fucking hunters and paladins.
But yes I'll write about the actual rogue class itself later.
Right now I have to figure out how to move a file slightly larger than a floppy onto another computer.

No comments: