Sunday, January 30, 2005

While the weather outside is frightful...

55 in WoW...after having an absence of 22 days.
Talk about money wasted, but it was my old computer's fault...thing finally died.
Ha, all of Kenny's friends all hit 60, so he laughed at me.
Then he told me to stop playing.
True, continuing to play is like a hazard waiting to happen but...I have to hit 60.
And hell, my guild's fun enough, even with bastards like Dex.
Ok, bastards like Dex make it worthwhile honestly...
It's a pity we lost a lot of our female influence due to our coarseness...but at least no grudges?
Better then can be said for the OTHER unfortunates who left.
The only one I slightly missed is Aerogoth, the rest are good riddance with a capital G.
Cept the asian fob chiao.
He owes me money.
Warcraft money.
Plus it was hilarious listening to him on Vent.

No comments: