Sunday, July 10, 2005

Melty Blood: ReACT Final Tuned

aka Fake AC for computer

Christ this patch took me a while to hunt down...
Distributed on CD only in Japan with scattered 0.9k/second torrents?
Fuck you.
But yeah it's a LARGE patch.
Shit all plays differently too.
Akuma was right, have to relearn the game, everything is so weird now.

Ren...Ren is weird XD.
But but...I might try picking her up again, EX ICE IS ALL GOOD AGAIN.
/cry of joy.

Satsuki...I don't know what they've done.
I'm utterly confused actually.
The ground planting B throws, combined with how EX throw works.
I'm not sure how to loop them, hopefully AC vids can help me figure it out -_-.

I think my joystick (XArcade) made a big mistake in FORCING itself to be like a keyboard.
Sometimes a joystick should let you be detected as a fucking joystick, then I wouldn't have problems with button configuration on CERTAIN FUCKING JAPANESE GAMES.

No comments: