Friday, June 30, 2006

All caught up

Well, I am officially caught up with all my anime.
Except one Ouran episode.
It came out while I was watching the others.
SUE ME!

Anyway:
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi 13/14
It's funny how many people say Koizumi is HAADO GEI for Kyon-kun.
Anyway, next on Haruhi, the end of the world!

Utawareru Mono 11/26
Changes from the game, mainly time rearrangements and movement of events.
"Karura has joined the party!"
Seeing Karura animated is lot more <3 than reading about it.
The "Touka has joined the party!" message still has not appeared, even in episode 13's raws.
They better not delay it (What I mean by story changes), I want my Touka.
Plus, the start of Hakuoro trying to stay sane.

Ouran High School Host Club 11/26
"Reverse harem!"
Bwahahahaha, Nekozawa's little sister is too good.
Cute and hilarious.
I seriously thought Renge would be a one time joke but if this episode says anything it's that Renge rocks.
Yes I haven't seen 12, yes I know it's about evil Honey-san or something.
Stop nagging me :V

Higurashi will get its own post because of the length of the analysis.

No comments: