Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thoughtamps

Well Tohgeki 2 has come and gone, and I'm churning out youtube vids.
XCTU has come back home stateside, and has played IaMP, but he's sort of meh on it, probably cause he believes he will never get better.
XAQshinor hates the input, but he plays melty blood, I don't understand.
Surprisingly, Sp00ky is getting hardcore into it, which is sort of scary, cause I'm trying to get into Melty Blood.
I think there's this dual mentality of, let's try the other game and try to get good because I'm getting a little tired of my main one.

BTW, about IaMP.
I feel like I get zero leveled a lot.
That being said, I do plenty of dumb shit against my opponents, because I completely dislike blocking/being on the defensive for any moment of time.
Hell, of course I am I'm Patchouli.
But I still feel that I'm much more susceptible to random joe 66B crap than I should be, and it's sort of wearing on me.
I try to slow down my game and then I fight Remilia players and it's back into hyperactive scared as all shit mode again.
So much work and not safe by any stretch of the imagination.
I remember way back when bell called Alice a weaker Patchouli.
Well now he calls Patchouli an Alice except you can graze all her shit.
Sounds right.
Maybe I should put effort into learning a char who's actually safe.

No comments: