Saturday, May 28, 2005

Celestial Star!

Al Gore is a bitter man.
The prayer at the beginning of the graduation was off, as was Al Gore's speech on the environment.
He should stick to jokes.
Some kid wore a monkey face on stage.
Where did Andrea go, did she not graduate?
Back at home, and I pick up a Time magazine about twixters, young adults who live off their parents, bounce from job to job, etc, etc.
Hmmmm...

Finally finished all voice for Valkyrie Profile Japanese.
I think Freya's last hit sound (Ko kai sasete ageru wa!) did the trick.
Moved computer upstairs and installed wireless card, can't bother with games (the ping is crazy) unless I move modem and wires upstairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, nice entry (so many topics!) Twixters, huuuhh.... I suppose it's good that I now have a label for myself. XD