Wednesday, May 25, 2005

USS...Anime?

Well, one of the political bloggers (USS Clueless) I read a lot (not as frequently as say, Instapundit, must I say his views are slightly conservative? As opposed to common sense? Then again, trying to tell people that Iraq without Saddam was better than Iraq with is an exercise in the lack of common sense), has hung up his political blogging shoes to blog about ANIME.
I know, it just strikes me too as wacky, and sort of cool at the same time.
Anyway, creepy entry from May 22nd.

His reviews seem pretty on the ball (Noir four stars? That's a bit TOO nice), and I'm seeing a COUGH tendency toward series people would consider "shoujo."
Which rocks.
I wouldn't have pegged Denbeste as a shoujo person.
However, I'm disappointed he didn't give Azumanga Daioh a chance.
First DVD blah, get in on the fansub community Denbeste!

He should watch Card Captor Sakura.

The duel savior title page has a picture of a crying woman. You sick bastard. - Allan

No comments: