Tuesday, August 02, 2005

ATAMA DESU NO!

Um yeah, those who know me might know where I've been holed up.
Christ on a crutch Duel Savior Justice owns my soul.
Guard mode is ridiculously addictive, and stupid at the same time.
Things like Kaede's anti air uppercut which NEVER GIVE ME ENOUGH HITS even though I PARRY THEM ALL piss me off.

Also, our match vs NoOne left a bad taste in my mouth.
First map, we pulled of 1-0 cap on Ice Fields in overtime.
They completely raped us in kills.

Second map DI, we won 3-2 in overtime but they disputed cause Naota drove a hog into their base my mistake, and they said it helped us cap, which it didn't.

Third map Timbo, which we played because if they win dispute then we wouldn't have to reschedule, they accused methos of print screening when it was THEIR own laggy ass server being stupid.
We all had certifications on too, you CANT print screen with that on, even with fraps or what not.

Anyway, Noone are sore winners/losers =O

Hope this doesn't become permanent bad blood or whatever between WPC and NoOne...

No comments: