Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Tenbatsu!

Interesing week for music...
First off, we have an "article" on dempa music; here's a link to the Top 10 list.
Anyway, for those Japanese impaired, Miko Miko Nurse sits (I think wrongly), at number one.
Followed by Sakuranbo Kiss at number two, which most any Kotoko fan will have.
Number three however, is a song I had DEFINITELY heard before but could not place.
Turns out it was on a GGXX Jam combo movie.
Tenbatsu! Angel Rabi.
For some reason very very easy to loop, a silly high-pitched ditty about Angel Rabi punishing bad people with a magical baton.

Secondly, Saros wants to make a DSJ combo video, using Kotoko's Re-Sub.
I prefer Agony honestly, then again it could be because I heard it first, thanks again to a combo video (EFZ Mai).
99% of my buddy list and Saros prefer Re-Sub, while almost the entire mIRC channel of #nipponsei prefers Agony.
Oh yeah, some people prefer suppuration above both, but that's different.
Managed to do a really screwy Yuka combo that impressed both me and him, but coming up blank on ideas for other characters.
Lily's damage is pretty bad -_-a

Third, random JHU/AIM buddy Airellian IMs me with Spin, a short clip? trailer? promo thing.
It rocks.

Finally, Dare, by the Gorillaz.
Noodle is win, and incidientally if anyone wants the video or wants to know where to get a stream grabber, just aim me.

And that wraps up this week in music.

No comments: