Tuesday, September 13, 2005

"Notice your lack of familiarity."

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children is WORTH YOUR TIME.
Or at least Peter Justeson says so, and Peter Justeson hates everyone in FF7.

Honestly though, they really piled on the fan service (not that kind), so I can't help but smile.
I mean I enjoyed the game (not to the extent that 95% of gamefaqs did), but they took what coolness I remembered and expanded on it 50 fold.

Since no one reads this, I'm going to assume you've SEEN the damn movie, except maybe Allan, but who knows if he's even played the game =O.

Cool point 1: CLOUD KEEPS ALL HIS SWORDS in a handy place.
Cool point 2: The oh so "contrived" (Peter's term) battle, you know the one against the big guy. Couldn't help but smile, even if it the setup was so obviously coming.
Cool point 3: Victory fanfare after Tifa wins.
Cool point 4: Rufus shooting while falling with that damnable smile on his face the entire time.
Cool point 5: Motorcycle battle 2. That guy cheats with haste.

Ok there are a lot more, just watch it for yourself if you haven't =O.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna watch it!! Where do I get it?!?! Waaah ! Waaaahh!!

And hey, I've been reading your blog, just don't know the things you talk about well enough to comment. ^^;

Anonymous said...

For the record, I only hate Cloud. I enjoyed the game, but Cloud's problems (and the underwhelming battle system) kept me from loving it.

And the entire movie is a contrivance to make Cool Point 2 happen. That doesn't make it any less amazing though.