Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Status

Anyway, job I thought I had is being argued on in the courts i.e. higher chambers i.e. between my referrer and his boss.
Shana 23 and Fate 11 are out.
Our family has been pretty sick lately.
I got tricked into doing a video edit job for three of Keshine's classmates (girls).
I think they use him as some sort of slave or something, it's very odd.
Haha little did they know that was pretty much my first edited video of ANYTHING (I've done cuts and song placement, but nothing like a 10 minute string along this into this into this debacle).
It was actually pretty fun, but...there was this odd sense of duty to get it done, like I was in high school again and it was MY project or something.
Kudos to Kenton for picking out songs while I was half conscious in the morning.
Slops to Windows Media Maker for RECOMPRESSING everything into shitty divx when I was already using Xvid clips and lame encoded audio.

No comments: