Wednesday, January 17, 2007

EFZ

Bored and from work.

The EFZ netplay is shaping up to be on par with IaMPs, which is actually a scary thought, as I might try to seriously play EFZ.
I've already started losing to VMan and casually practicing Akiko combos (why am I using her she's not easy nor my traditional playstyle at all =O)
Honestly the only thing holding me back before was no one in person to play with, that and I absolutely can not stand subpar lagplay, it's my first person shooter genes.

I don't really hate the game like the people in channel that must not be named do, I just think getting a knockdown if you're a good player is like winning the entire match in that game, the okimeze is that retarded, that and the rejuggles are...silly (everyone has dloops!)

Although that girl VMan uses...with the plates (I wish he'd just go Misuzu so I could beat him out with Akiko jB/5B cause they really stuff anything she has) has all these superarmor type moves that blow my jump-ins, okimeze out of the sky.
That and he can actually combo for a bazillion hits.
It's quite annoying to watch yourself be air thrown comboed 5 times in a row and not be able to do anything about it.

I almost say they should do this for MB now, except FT is not what most people play; all sort of version issues come up if you start switching between two different versions of a game.
Maybe that pc demo can be expanded to more than what we got with the Lens...one can always hope.

Saitama is going slowly, D block is all encoded, just didn't upload yet.
Unfortunately there are more holes in the replays than the pdf indicated, it's like missing the entire first half of block H for no reason listed.
There's also a replay that is 365KB, I fastforwarded it at like 10x speed and it still took like 2 minutes.
It's Youmu vs Youmu, and it is by far the most boring match ever, the first 5 minutes there was no damage or something like that.

No comments: