Sunday, June 12, 2005

Battlefield 2

I think I'm going to have to play the single player first before I figure out how this game works.
It's not intuitive, or even semi intuitive like BF1942.
First off...shooting seems...really screwy.
I have a reticle, but damned if I know I'm hitting them or not.
Second, VEHICLES are scary as shit.
They are hard to control, harder to aim and shoot, and HARDEST to fucking kill.
Grenade launcher point blank range at a tank?
No damage.
Hell, the jet planes (f-15s? SOMETHING) and the helicopters make it scarier.
How are you suppoesd to kill those without finding AA guns/bazookas/or going anti tank.
I suck at grenades...
But c still changes points of view, just there are like 4 points of view per vehicle, and hell if I can drive while in first person mode in a tank, I have to switch out to 3rd person mode, but then aiming is RIDICULOUSLY hard, so I have to hit c 3 more times to get back into first person to shoot...
Craziness...
Too weird right now, I need to learn some basic ability first.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... definitely not a game for me since I have no hand-eye coordination. Good luck with that!