Saturday, June 18, 2005

Kore kara hontou no syoubu nan da yo!

New Senkou no Ronde matches up at Sega.
They're streaming again so I recommend using SDP or whatever to capture them.

Anyway, Karel seems...pretty overpowering!
He doesn't gain meter that fast at least.
His primary shot isn't spread or anything, but it's a VERY fast VERY powerful direct hit, and if you're caught in his other spam (for one bar) he can combo it off.
It does way too much I think.
His super isn't anything to scoff at either, with the two waves of shots from his arms.
Some people I think can give him a run for his money, like Mika (who if he has meter can just AOE bomb the shots away), but people like...Changpo I don't really think have a way to stand up to it.
Fabian's super also strikes me as overpowering, and that guy builds meter like CRAZY.
Hopefully we see more character matches, and at least one using the secret girl.

Edit:
Forgot to mention THIS. What the hell, have character designers lost their minds. By now I bet you're wondering what's so weird about that picture. Well, who cares if the kids a robot, that is a GUY. A GUY. IT'S BRIDGET VERSION TWO. And he got on the cover of ARCADIA as fucking well. (OMG I'd RATHER HAVE THE GODAMN SKIRT THEN THE BLUE THING AGHHH.) Anyway, I'm already dreading the wave of fanart that's sure to come.

Further edit:
Ok, this guy's attacks...maybe I'm reading too much into it, but his shots revolve around large circles (not the massive bullet spam you see in shooters, we're talking uh...LARGE circles), and his SUPER is a sword. A SWORD. That shoots LOTS of large circles.

No comments: