Friday, June 17, 2005

Inori

Hm...a couple weeks ago I managed to get a bunch of AIR soundtracks from Tanzy because I was so in love with the OP and ED.
So I send the ED to Darren and he was like, "I think your love of the anime affects your love of the music."
To which I had to respond with, "Fuck you."
Then he sent me Inori, which was fucking unfair.
I mean he sent a song from one of my favorite singer/voice actors, and the song was crazy good.
It was like the perfect song to show me up.

Anyway, I didn't really think much more about it until Tanzy started asking for Maaya Sakamoto albums.
So I basically sacrificed all my space to get ALL HER(Maaya) SINGLE ALBUMS in the space of a couple hours, then I sacrified MORE space because a certain person on 56k wanted the Ys VI soundtrack AND the Romancing Saga -Minstrel- soundtrack.

Long story short, one of those soundtracks (Romancing Saga), stopped midway (It was 4 fucking CDS) because I had run completely out of space on OMFG (Drive D:\)
So I basically deleted about 10 or so game imgs because I still have the original zips for torrenting purposes, and also made a vow...finish one Japanese game at a time so I wouldn't have to keep unzipping imgs onto my hard drive that wouldn't get used.

So that's right, I'm resuming my slow translation of Utawaweru Mono, no matter what.
I had done quite a bit of work on it surprisingly, massive kanji lists and translations and what not.
After I finish that I'll probably move on to Aselia.
Funny how both are getting ps2 releases in Japan.

Anyway, I need a good paper Japanese-English dictionary.
Also want an mp3 player, ipods don't seem to cut it from what I'm seeing about their specs.
ALSO want a ps2, but haha, I don't want to kill my work ethic more than it has suffered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear songs from Air, I heard it was really really good!

Anonymous said...

Rofl =P The OP beats the ED =X And uh Maaya Sakamoto is <3 xD