Wednesday, June 01, 2005

BIG BEN?!

Yakitate is too ridiculous.
I fear if the anime mirrors the manga that the episodes would explode out of sheer ridiculousness.
TIME TRAVELING BREAD.
That and the fact they accepted ANOTHER challenge from a guy who tried to kill them no less than three times.
25 bread battles?
They're going to lose some aren't they...probably going to get sandwiched by some dirty trick othello play (I have Othello skills!)
And the latest reaction with the DBZ hair parodies...
Too many puns, too many horrible references (Conan detective boy?)
It was insane...I fear my brain might explode if the author keeps at it.

The Yakitate translators have a picture of a crying Tsukino. Sick bastards. -Allan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding about the insanity with Yakitate. It's sooo funny though! Gotta love it.

Sibby said...

o_O
Now there's a name I didn't expect to see...