Thursday, October 27, 2005

I always felt guilty being with you, having fun, while the rest of my race was dead. At least I can...join...them...now...

Yeah finished Riviera a couple days ago.
I could wish for a longer ending...but whatever.
<3 Serene, I will absolutely have to draw something, even when I'm so lazy already.

Now that I have finished Riviera, I can turn my eyes toward a long delayed project...
A full translation of Leaf's tactics game, Utawareru Mono, translated as Not Quite Human.
This means I will attempt to translate every little bit of damn kanji and hiragana in the game, from options to omake to the battle system to the tutorials.

I have no idea how long this will take me, I've translated the entire starting screen options and their sub-options with the exceptions of the tutorials.
I also have the basic script up to the first choice translated, good thing the choice doesn't really matter at all.
Thank god this isn't one of those multi-ending things; I don't think I could tolerate multiple playthroughs.

Edit: Oh, I finally have a PS2...hell if I'm going to play it any time soon (Ugh, must relearn to solder or something for mod chip -_-)

No comments: