Today first serious unlocking run in Soul Calibur 3.
Thanks to the folks at gamefaqs (specifically some user named Ninja99), I unlocked all the character classes for create a fighter.
Now I don't have to use the fucking 8 move gimped character classes, I can use Soul of Xianghua!
Dress as a ninja, and still level 1 with pitiful HP, but it's still X, and she still rapes.
Until I hit a level 60 Soul Calibur character. (Curse you 60 Ivy and 60 Cervantes)
Least she doesn't suck like OTHER characters.
I am woefully deficient in clothes however, MUST UNLOCK THEM ALL.
Oh shit I SO have to recreate Hibiki with Setsuka's soul.
Setsuka is fucking broken.
Cancellable B throw glitch allowing you to DO ANYTHING TO THEM WHILE THEY ARE IN FALLING ANIMATION, INCLUDING ANOTHER CANCELLED B THROW?
I think I found my new main.
Yes she has more than just throws, her 33_99B is fucking amazing.
Her Counter Hit combos all do 100+, etc etc.
X will probably still be alt.
EDIT FOR LAZY PEOPLE:
Fast Unlockables Oh My!
Infininte money glitch
1. Get some cash.
2. Buy as much as you can in the store.
3. Press select+start to return to start screen while in the store. DO NOT SAVE.
4. Load up a Chronicles of Swords save.
5. Lose as fast as possible.
6. Choose return to title, save your CoS game, notice your money is now back!
7. Repeat 2-6.
Fast discipline/class unlocking (Relatively)
Requirements: 2nd controller
1. Create two different custom class fighters.
2. Change your versus options to one round.
3. Have your fighters play standard vs at 0% (one hit deaths) until you hit 100 matches.
4. Repeat with each pair of classes.
5. Screw gaining levels!
And this is basically how I unlocked lots of stuff on the first day without even getting past stage 5 in chronicles and only beating Tales 5 or so times.
Least my Xianghua was able to get to Night Terror and win =D