Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

YouTube just keeps the lols coming, now it doesn't accept new lines anywhere in it's fields.
This means video descriptions, even if you edit them later.
It also means complaint forms, so even my snarky message to them could not contain an enter.
Freaking idiocy.

I'm quite looking forward to Arcana Heart now that it's out.
Actually that's a lie I was looking forward to it ever since it was announced.
Lilica is mine.

GGAC is looking more loopy than ever. It's still GG but still, I have a lot of reservations just seeing it in action. And yes the voices are still unforgiveable.

MBAC verB should be hitting the arcades soon. Get to see if people can figure out how to close in with White Len, she has lots of really cool shit once she's close to you but getting in there is pretty hard (shitty shitty air normals.)

IaMP now works again, or rather, the superglue mod I did on the trigger button seems to have finally decided to work. This is awesome for me, now I don't have to ship it back to Hong Kong for no replacement (just a refund) because it's out of stock/print.

No comments: