Sunday, December 31, 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Hm just felt like it.
Woke up and it's 10pm on December 31st...nothing else really to do.
My PS2 is still locked down under Guitar Hero usage.
However, there's a bunch of Comiket 71 stuff to look forward to!

Currently listening to IOSYS's new album (loopy as hell...that locked girl rendition makes me think of Patch being forced into a dress or something...and of course O-Overdrive.)

There'll probably be more but I'm a bit less enthused about C71 than C70.

Maybe it's cause of my lack of hard drive space...then again that's never stopped me.
I don't know, probably cause I have no clue what's being released (being remedied as I'm torrenting the catalogue.)

Also, I think I'm going to have to crack and download the ultimate sad girl in snow anime Kanon.
Need more Kyon :V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!