Friday, April 27, 2007

Apartment Troubles #1

Someone stole my pot.
Not drugs, but my cooking pot.
You can use it if you want but WHY WOULD YOU TAKE IT OUT OF THE KITCHEN.
Same with my chopsticks, and my RAZOR (from the bathroom.)
And you know what?
I bet it was the Chinese guy who came back from two weeks wherever.
It sounds mean but shit was NOT disappearing until he came back.
And WHO THE FUCK ELSE USES CHOPSTICKS!
DAMN CHINESE, ALWAYS TRYING TO STEAL FROM TAIWAN! (I kid I kid.)

I've requested a custom stick off of SRK, xarcades are shit and HRAPs die in a year (according to spooky.)
I guess I want to get serious about MBAC at least, I waited till after I actually foudn a job and moved because there's no way my parents would tolerate competitive gaming in their house.
They think I waste enough of my life on it already, if I randomly disappeared at moments to go across the country they'd be very hard to deal with.

Today the full weight of "wow you haven't talked to people in real life in forever outside of family after graduation" hit, it was sort of sad.
Went to a random EB to pick up lots of used games for ps2, basically what I did at the end of the ps1 lifecycle (Har har Suikoden 1 and 2 still in original case for 9 dollars. I should ebay that shit.)
Girl there happens to be Taiwanese. :V
Says the sims were too girly for her (Anna you and your damn sims!) :V
Says she doesn't buy new games because she is too cheap for them and her JAPANESE IS BETTER THAN HER NONEXISTENT TAIWANESE. :V
That and she's like the first person to ever get my idiotic screenname pronounciation right on the first try. :V
It was a nice feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*chuckle* someone stole your pot, chopsticks and razor huh? Did you get it back? Thieves in your very own home, how horrible.

The ending sounds like a beginning of a possible romance? Keep me posted on that! XD