Friday, April 20, 2007

FUCKING LEGENDARY!

Haha a word on internet celebrity.
I occasionally get recognized online now by strangers because of my youtube videos.
It's a small thing, and rather niche-oriented, but when random joe is like, "OMG YOU," it's a nice feeling.

Anyway, I hang out in #MBAC a lot now, where there is someone named Sabin, aka Arturo Sanchez, and someone named HNana, aka XCTU.

Arturo's a real legend in the fighting game community, guy has tournament wins up the wazoo and is a proven EC player.
The fact he showed up at Sp00ky's house during my stay there sort of impressed me; the fact he's going out in the community to promote freaking ARCANA HEARTS impresses me also (Though the final version removed Lilica loop. WTF. GG Lilica T_T)
XCTU was one of the best Soul Calibur II players (Talim user) in existence.
In fact he's sort of one of the reasons I picked up Talim, the other was Kayane, random 12 year old French girl (at the time.)
Thing is I didn't know HNana was XCTU, I knew he was in Japan and was a dork like the rest of us, but it surprised me when I found out.

Anyway he's learning IaMP :V :V :V
Let's hear it for more competitive players joining the fold.

No comments: