Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Adel is innocent.

I don't mean he claims to be. I mean the military says so. It held a secret tribunal and ruled that he is not al Qaeda, not Taliban, not a terrorist. The whole thing was a mistake: The Pentagon paid $5,000 to a bounty hunter, and it got taken. The military people reached this conclusion, and they wrote it down on a memo, and then they classified the memo and Adel went from the hearing room back to his prison cell. He is a prisoner today, eight months later.

via Mefi, which shows it CAN be useful sometime.

Oh yeah, absolutely fucking horrifying.
I hate to say it, but I'm glad I'm not a Muslim in this day and age.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can only say that I'm glad there's still some people out there who will fight for them and show that not all Americans are rotten eggs.