Monday, November 28, 2005

AirRade-Air-


This has been my new distraction for a while, I'm just late in posting because I wanted to unlock more things for that pretty screenshot.

Anyway, it's a sidescrolling shooter with Air characters.
It is hard.
As in "easy" mode is hard.
As in MY FUCKING GOD I HAVE TO BE JAPANESE hard.
Summer mode alone takes approximately 1 hour and 18 minutes to get through, and this is with no heals and only 9 hits before game over.
Yes I used a trainer to get through summer mode, and that's why I have Kanna and Yao Bikuni =D

So far I have:
Misuzu
Kano
Minagi
Winged Misuzu
Crazy Kano
Haruko
Hijiri
Keisuke
Uraha
Kanna
Yao Bikuni

Hijiri rocks, her knives are amazingly powerful with a good spread.
Winged Misuzu is Misuzu on crack, too good.
Haruko sucks -_-a
I have not played with Crazy Kano/Keisuke/Uraha/Yao Bikuni yet.
I suspect Yao Bikuni is broken as well.

Edit: Holy SHIT Yao Bikuni is amazing.
Her punch FIRES A PROJECTILE THAT STILL COUNTS AS A PUNCH and kills almost everything in one hit.
Her fully upgraded shots form a GIGANTIC CIRCLE around herself before moving out at a target, sort of like a cone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please post link for the trainer if possible use mediafire.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Arigatou Gozaimasu