Friday, November 18, 2005

KBILLY's super sounds of the '70s just keep on comin...

Reservoir Dogs is an awesome movie, the soundtrack only used '70s music, but there's something infectious about the entire soundtrack.
I think it's all the horns and trumpets and real instruments blaring like crazy along with the ragged guitar.
I'm a sucker for real band/orchestra instruments.

I heard Creed's cover of Magic Carpet Ride before I heard the original one by Bedlam.
And of course you have Stuck In The Middle With You, which puts you in that oh so fun homicidal mood.
"Clowns to the left 3SKBITCH of me, jokers to the right WTFUSELESSHOG, here I am stuck in the middle NOIDONTHACK with you."

I find it amusing that centrist political bloggers like this phrase enough to make up more than 70% of the first page hits when googled (the phrase, that is).

No comments: