Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Doko miteru no?

Well, Melty Blood Re:Act is interesting, to say the least. It's funny how I only knew of the bread and butter infinite in the original game by reading a guide of the sequel. Anyway we got six new characters, two or so that I haven't even seen (Neko-Arc, Executioner Ciel). The other four are Ren, White Ren, Aoko Aozaki, and Satsuki. I've been playing on easy so I don't really get to see the crazy moves some of these people have (like Aoko), but Satsuki is really easy to combo. Ren/White Ren, on the other hand, is NOT easy to combo. Hell her standing C isn't bufferable at all. Evidentally Neko-Arc is god, but that's sort of hard to imagine cause Neko-Arc is a little shrimp Arc with cat ears. Executioner Ciel is always without the nun habit, her 7 scriptures is always out and she has perma hyper armor.

Anyway at least they toned the crazy Chinese martial artist shrimp girl down. My god half a super meter for 80% damage that's unblockable in the air = no. Also I am warming to Ren/Satsuki. Satsuki is MUCH easier to use, and hits very VERY hard, Ren seems to have more finesse. I'll post more pictures of the game but for now you'll have to look at lots of Ren:

Edit: Agh large images rape this tepmlate like a Japanese school girl, I'll just post links.
Akiha reversed vs White Ren
Ren drops the cake on j00!
Ren's blood heat super vs white ren...think instant hell murder after she changes into her nightie =D

No comments: