Friday, June 11, 2004

FUCK YOU RONALD REAGAN!

Well today was SUPPOSED to be the day of my road test but guess what? The test is postponed by TWO FUCKING WEEKS cause Reagan's funeral! Who the hell repeatedly checks the motor vehicles website for this shit? Not me...godamn it and my dad took a half day too from his crazy stressful hour away job just to sit in the passenger seat all the way to Newburgh when upon reaching we find a little taped on sign to the road test sign saying "blah blah POSTPONED SUCKERS! blah blah." Bah, right now I'm angry and it might sound ridiculously callous but couldn't he have waited say...a week to die? All those hours wasted driving around and now we get two more weeks of torture waiting and MORE driving around to Newburgh. Bastardness.

On a completely unrelated note SATSUKI is insane. I think I found the character I'm going to play in Melty Blood Re:ACT, cause easy chained supers into chained throw equaling 75% damage = love.

No comments: