Sunday, June 20, 2004

WHAM!

So today on our weekly drive of happy fun to the Newburgh testing site I was doing the normal laps when WHAM a bird hit my half open driver's side window and dropped into my lap. I started freaking out considerably as it was alive and blinking it's eyes at me in my lap when my dad reached over and picked it up by a wing and tossed it outside HIS window. Now I feel sort of guilty not putting him gently outside, I think he might have hit the sidewalk.

Oh right my mom finally had had enough of my downstairs computing and finally ranted for like a good half hour during my Halo scrim on how on how "Anyone who plays as much games as I do online must be a bad person." etc, etc. Which is really weird cause there are LOTS of people who play more than me. The good thing to come out of this is she snapped and bought me a desktop wireless card. Cept that wireless SUCKS horribly for games. So the solution? Put the wireless in KESHINE'S pc instead of mine and just move the modem upstairs. That boy needs to learn electronics sometime, he kept whining to me on how the driver software didn't work. I pointed out that the OS was winxp and the instructions explicitly state that you have to install the card first before the software. He then whined about how none of the slots fit. When I pointed to the PCIS he whined he couldn't get the metal clamp off. After I pointed to the screw he whined that he couldn't get it in. One of these days I'm going to buy BOTH Kenny and Keshine computers except they'll be completely parts and they'll have to figure out wtf to do by themselves. I swear both of them equally electronically ignorant.

No comments: