Wednesday, October 13, 2004

But the chance of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 coming up in the lottery is...

Just the same as any other group of numbers.
Prob stats midterm today/tomorrow, but I'm pretty awake due to the abusive sleep schedule I've been on lately.

Anyway, new things...I've cooled off on Duel Savior a bit (I have like three more paths to do) because I got my Xarcade joystick in the mail.
For those of you who don't know, the xarcade is an EXPENSIVE but compatible with EVERYTHING (And i mean everything...with the right adapters) LIFETIME warranty joystick.
Yeah, that means you don't have to buy another as long as you live...unless for someone else.
So I was all giddy and plugged it in, and after some mass configuring was able to play reloaded on my pc with a joystick.

Holy shit I suck. I havent touched a stick in ages cause lack of arcades anywhere and I dislike one mvc2 (one sorry ass mvc2 machine in local mall at home which I think has even been replaced), so it was a rude awakening trying to use this beast.
For starters, I failed Millia's launch super jump chase like 8 out of 10 times.
I could not super jump.
It was saddening.
But hell that's what practice is for right?

Also, for some reason the manga/anime Bleach is making me excited.
I actually have a volume I bought in Japan because I had SPARE FUCKING YEN AGAIN and regrettably I left it at home.
I had no idea what the story was, in fact I never even considered it until I saw the first episode.
Now that the manga's licensed, I'm kicking myself for not picking up on this series earlier.
But yeah...well there's always ways to get what I want online.
It's typical shounen fare, but for some reason Rukia/Lukia's character I really really like.
Maybe it's the fact that they took a rather weird uncute character design and well...made her cute somehow.
Seriously I thought she was a guy at first because well...it's sortta hard to tell when she has that black shinigami robe and sword on.
But for some reason the romantic in me is fucking screaming whenever she interacts with Ichigo (Main guy, general badass), just cause they go so well together, even though well she's lived 10 times as long as him and is a God of Death.

No comments: