Sunday, October 24, 2004

Q. Why is Mia psycho? A. I have on idea either.

Well a friendly gamefaqs board member sent me the third demo that was released with the Duel Savior LE.
Playing Nanasi vs Nanasi is ridiculously silly.
Lily first try I got like 560 or something, same with Kaede.
I think I have to refine Kaede a little more for one on one's or monsters that like to block, cause as it stands her combo has a lot of open ends to get hit in the middle of.
Anyway I near finished my Duel Savior faq, alls that's left is lots of extraneous menu translations and making choice numbers for really really lazy people.

Bleach 3 is out.
It seems the big hollow that killed Ichigo's mother is getting a larger villain role than he had in the manga.
Good enough I say, but I really wonder...how many episodes can they devote to Ichigo's magical journey through soul society land.

No comments: