Thursday, October 21, 2004

I hate Berio, I hate Kaede, I hate Rico, I hate Nanasi, I hate them all and I ESPECIALLY HATE THAT GIRL THE MOST.

Um yeah, finished Mia's path in Duel Savior.
Mia is the most possessive vindictive powerful evil sad half sister ever.
In fact, Mia's path only serves to make Lily (the second to last girl), look like a saint.
"Is Lily so important that you'd let me die?"
Not only does Lily basically take on all the anger Mia has against you for letting her fall down, she stands in front of you and basically shields you from the arrows Mia is so happily firing.
Also, of course the final battle is you against her, but she doesn't even have the excuse of being brainwashed.
She says the quote in bold and basically goes on to say, I hate this world, I hate all these people who like and are trying to take away my brother (i.e. Lily), most of all I hate myself, I've killed so many people, so kill me or I'll kill you first.
And so you fight and kill her, and then you kill yourself in the normal ending.
Around this point my intense hatred for this girl had turned into something of pity.
Anyway the TRUE ending you let her stab you and fall down.
So she starts laughing and crying cause she thinks she killed you when you say something akin to "Shut up I'm trying to heal here."
And then you fight...a caterpillar god who's immune to almost all chains and has autoguard on all his moves.
This fight is lame.
I don't even know where this guy comes from.

But yeah, surprise surprise Imanatei helps you and lives!
Shock!

But let it be said that Toma Mia sucks.
Lily, Kaede, Rubinasu/Nanasi forever.
Seriously how can Mia be winning the character poll...fucking Japanese and their sister love.

Edit: Holy fucking shit!
Out of nowhere Lily's got 18k votes to Mia's 4k.
Maybe there are sane Japanese after all!

No comments: