Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm a fucking idiot.

Heh, when will I learn to fucking get my priorities straight.
Two week database homework > everything else.
Of course, the entire week before today was, stats homework on monday, midterm on tuesday, IP homework on wednesday.
Anyway, I'm using up the only late you're given in this class (you're given one, then no more and no credit if you fuck up again.)
THe irony is...

THIS SHIT INTERESTS ME.
I don't know, it's been fucking eons since I've been interested in a computer science class.
And of course right away I fuck it up.
Sigh, I'm going to have to turn in a 400 level project to hopefully counteract using up that late (i.e. maybe extra credit? who knows)

Honestly, I've already fucking thought up of a final project idea.
A fighting character database!
How fucking cool is that?
Hell I could make it solely a JAPANESE DOUJIN FIGHTING character database!
I was already thinking up diagrams...

AND yet I've already used my only grace extension on the first homework.

Sigh...
Priorities...

No comments: