Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Chkdsk does not run in DOS

HOLY MOTHER FUCK.
These past few days have been a trying trying time.
Remember all that shit about calm before the storm?
The storm has arrived.
My system is going through convulsions and catastrophic failures by the day, and I had to use seven or so disks in tandem to revive the beast.
I even ordered a hard drive from newegg.com right there, cause I need to move my files and wipe/reinstall xp before the drive explodes from bit errors.

Meanwhile, at the same time, I can absolutely not stop playing World of Warcraft 3 beta.
It's like the perfect counterpart to guild wars...where one is skill based etc, WC3 is going to be your uber Skinner's box.
It's still an mmorpg, but it's done really well, and Blizzard has given you lots of shit to do until the next couple of years.
It's rather easy to figure out too...and FUN, most of all.
If it didn't have monthly fees I'd buy it, but as of now...probably no go.
I'm not rich.

No comments: