Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Guild wars Part Deux

Another weekend, another beta tryout.
New quests, and the chance to start over as a noob (level 1) from Ascalon.
That final mission before Lion's Arch is a bitch, I think it was bugged as hell, we killed every godamn monster and stil couldn't win.
Wow it takes about 4 days to hit 20, if I add up the two days it took me to go from 1-15 and the two days it took me to go from 15-20.
That's very good, low level cap, means we can make new characters and builds and get them competitive really fast.
I discovered a money "bug?" that let me finally get some cash.
Man the grind for cash is trumpeted a lot, but when you think about it, it was only two days, compare that to any other game and you realize it's not really a grind at all.
This game looks more and more like a mmstrategy game than an mmorpg.

No comments: