Monday, November 22, 2004

Pilgrims were good and Indians too!

Well it's that time of year again, the time where 90 bloody assignments all fall before we escape for Thanksgiving.
Currently stalling on PL/SQL database query, probability/statistics homework, Internet protocols homework, and a Chinese history museum report.
Go procrastination, that and lousy sleep schedules.

Man perl...a language I never got to good at...it comes back to haunt me...fitting cause it's another Yarowsky class.

In my "spare" time, I decided to ask the people of gamefaqs (hahaha I know what you're thinking), specifically the RO community, on how they can like a game so backwards and old as RO.
Honestly...maybe I should have been nicer, but heck they're GAMEFAQS posters for crying out loud.
Anyway, I sort of already know why people pay for this glorified chat room...
The cute sprites and the people they've met.
At least that's why I was still playing and why I am paid through till February.
It sure as hell wasn't the gameplay or WOE or leveling...
Well here's a shoutout to the people who managed to make me waste money for an untold number of months: Jazzy, Kenton/Sev, Viki, Zed, SM, and more recently Tanzy, Jack, Yiyi, and Yilei.
Thanks for the memories, even though I'm a hell of a lot poorer.

On that subject, after I finish my homework (HAHAHA if), new month coming up = new guild wars preview weekend.
I wonder what they'll have done to the formula, besides the already awesome unbeatable no monthly fees thing.
I for one suggest MORE types of armor, and maybe a weapon store with more types of crazy weapons (different elements, stun, whatever), again all competitively priced of course.
I'm secretly hoping the money bug is still there so I can get full studded leather before my two days runs out again (Brennan was so pissed that the game went down right before he got his while I was jumping around doing emotes in green full studded armor =D)

No comments: