Thursday, November 04, 2004

FOUR MORE YEARS, FOUR MORE WARS!

Well, Bush won reelection.
I actually had that depressing hunch right when the numbers started coming in.
Heh when I called my dad to ask him who he voted for, his answer was, "Well New York's going Democrat anyway."
As if he were ashamed to tell me.
Thing is the GOP has been far nicer to Taiwan than the Dems have ever been, which I don't understand.
But you can't just vote on the basis of something like that.

Keshine say the weirdest thing to me the other day, "Fing bush is going to instate the draft and we're all going to fing die."
When the hell did he become politically attuned?
It's still hard to think of him as remotely mature or adult.

Welcome addicts, all two of you!
Wow I found another Duel Savior addict.
It's really weird, he seems a lot more technically advanced than me, but some of his theories on the game sort of don't sit well with my thinking.
One of them being the more times you beat the game the harder it gets.
This would imply that all my current battles and trials are somehow easier than his -_-a.
Since he followed a completely wacky ass sequence of playthroughs (mass bad endings, out of order paths and CG collection, etc.) and is on 30 or so replays he arrived at that conclusion.
I don't think he's right at all, I played through everyone's path on normal, and am replaying everyone's path on hard...
And well it's way harder that's for sure but...when I try his save games I don't notice anything harder above my current level of bad guys.
Plus all my enemies changed to their advanced types right when I started through on hard, instead of after a set number of playthroughs like his did.
Who knows, however I grant that he has a much better grasp of the fighting engine than I do.
He also parries a whole lot more, whereas I don't really bother to risk it since so far I've been doing fine without it on hard.
His Kaede is probably better since he has set boss combos for her, which I lack.
But man it's weird finding someone so like-minded, hell even MORE detail obsessed with this game than I am.

Plus he plays reloaded...and is applying for Japanese citizenship.
Yet his Japanese is really bad >_<.
He understood none of the story and likes Mia for being cute.
Man no one could like Mia after her story path, it just makes you godamn hate her for being such a psychotic bitch.

What else, oh yeah Bleach 4-5 out, more Bleach manga up, still no new manga in terms of me and my whorish raws, it's just nice seeing stuff in english I guess.
On the Naruto front, which I have ignored for a LONG while, SAKURA FINALLY STRIVES TO BE FUCKING USEFUL.
Medical ninja, of course, but it's about FUCKING TIME SHE DID SOMETHING!
By the way Naruto and Hinata better hook up cause Naruto Sakura just doesn't work.

No comments: