Sunday, January 01, 2006

Comiket 69



Now that I've been like fully absorbed into stupid doujin culture, I can make a post like this.
Comiket 69, in short, Comiket is a fucking huge ass convention each year right before New Year's in Japan.
This year was December 29-30.
Lots of stuff comes out from official and unofficial companies like music games comics figures whatever.
Anyway, being the savvy media pirate I am, I'm along for the ride.

Currently have:
Gunners Heart:
Cute, somewhat short, but pretty well done plane shooter type thing. Link to a demo.
RBO 2nd Scenario:
I never got the first scenario (Until today), but I'm sure certain dorks, i.e. people not me who still play RO, are going bananas over this.
I'll have to pick it up again (Made a level 20 fmage, owned everything, but never made other classes)
Touhou 9.5:
Hell I don't even have the other Touhous besides 7.5, and this one just sounds weird (taking picture of attacks? the hell?), but it's Touhou.
Touhou Remixes, like 30 of them:
Touhou music owns, and for the most part, Touhou remix music owns.
OTHERS shooters:
I don't even feel like listing them, I'll give them all a whirl eventually. One's based off Nekoneko soft, Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night, blah blah blah.

No comments: