Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Work"

So here I am at fakey work (read: volunteer) for a tech school, completely bored out of my mind from data entry .
When will the damn computers come in?

There is a student here who has spent close to three hours looking at...the Stop and Shop homepage.
The mind boggles at how he can view a supermarket's homepage for so long.
Maybe it's the...completely sparse interface or the blue confirm button that's keeping him so enthralled.

Also, I've returned to private server Ragnarok Online (oh noes), specifically Soojin's private server.
1000x base exp/1000x job exp/50x drops, max level 254.
Uh yeah I already have two level 254s, someone has to quickly remind me that I hate RO again before this goes too far.
It's funny how I can't resist gimpy competition, no matter how stupid a medium (an MMORPG).
I have a feeling that one of the main reasons for me disliking one of the FOUR other players or so on the server is that he is the only other one with a level 254 (he would have been first, but I ninja leveled during supposed down time) and he is the only one who has remotely any idea how to play.
Then again, it could be because he's a hypocrite and an idiot.
Ah well, he's not so bad I guess.

Now as for that kid who abused his beta GM account by giving his legit character massive amounts of items and who InSiStS oN tYpInG lIkE tHiS...that kid has to die.
Now.
I am surprised he was allowed to stay at all, cause holy CHRIST is he a stupid fucker.
Now he just asks noob questions 24/7 and makes names like EdWaRd_ElRiC.
Fucking Toonami generation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahah, those who type like that are sooo annoying!
Bleh, you should just nap your day away, tee hee.