Tuesday, January 31, 2006

FSN 4, RMT 11-12, Shana 16


ANYWAY, Fate Stay Night 4.
Shiro gets squashed by Berserker.
Illya, being the good imouto she is, withdraws after squashing Shiro.
Leaves Rin and Saber alive, isn't she a nice girl =D
Shiro magically starts healing (cough, his powers are not magically healing, they're different, but you'll see.)
Anyway Saber goes normal clothes and warns against jumping in front of Berserker swings, then she goes into the mode Saber is well known for...completely starving Saber.


Rozen Maiden Traumend 11-12
Behold, the guilty pleasure I kept hidden from people all this time cause it was silly.
Second season of Rozen Traumend end.
Well, let's see.
I think this is best summed up in, "WTF? WTF WTF? NO. NO. FUCKING NO! She DIDNT! IVE BEEN TRICKED. Deus ex machina. Season 3?"
Suiseiseki forever.


Shana 16
One word.
AWESOME.
Damn, I'm glad I waited till I was coherent to watch this, otherwise I'd have missed all the juicy subtelties.
FIRST OFF.
Shiro aka Merihim is bad ass.
Second off.
Wilhelmina liked him.
Third off.
LOVE TRIANGLE POSSIBLY MIRRORED IN FUTURE? (Volume 10 of novel goes into the backstory, I'll make a serious effort to read it.)

Random analysis time.
When Shana/Alastor first meet Yuji, they mentioned that Mistes can change into Tomogara.
Merihim is a bad ass Tomogara, and he and the former red haired flame haze (spoiler: Matilda) loved each other, but fought each other in the end it seems (I think he fought to keep her from destroying herself through Alastor's oath).
Wilhelmina was...friends? who knows to both.
But she liked him, if you see that flashback and her comments.

I can see this triangle being MIRRORED in the future, considering the tuner shounen finally shows up seeking Misaki.
And I can see Yuji becoming a Tomogara on purpose to become stronger.
I hope Shana doesn't go blow herself up though.

No comments: