Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Fate Stay Night 5

Shirou takes a deep dive and just introduces everyone to Saber.
Foreign girl!
Living in my house!
For a while!
Please accept situation!

Tiger goes wtfux, even Sakura is shocked.
Saber says something like, his dad told me to protect him from all enemies.
Tiger's crazy logic dictates they must fight, and if Tiger wins, Saber leaves.
And well...


Anyway, Archer really questions Rin's motives, as she is trying to go for the strongest opponents first (someone sucking up the school student's energy), while a weak one (Shirou), is right there.
So Rin decides to off...well more like smack Shirou up.
Their "fight," while dangerous to Shirou, is still ridiculous XD, as Rin is such a silly.

Yes, Shirou did not catch her when she jumped down the stairs AFTER HIM TO ATTACK HIM, so she's mad.
Shirou counters that well...if I helped, I'd have seen up your skirt, which makes her madder.

Anyway, Rider shows up.
Previews are interesting, looks like Rider is currently under the loser's control, not her real master.
So this is really following first branch Fate...
However, I think temporary master will die, and the real one will take its place.
BUT, Rider does give Shirou his first handy dandy excuse to fight it out.
I hope she lives to the end though, Rider's a good girl =D

Yes, she has square pupils under her mask.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah... how you spoil me unless somehow i totally miss the part where they introduce Rider and making Shiro having to fight. I can't wait for 6 to come out! Yaaay`