Thursday, April 01, 2004

I'm not an addict!

Well screw me I've been hitting private ro servers again. And hell they keep getting wiped or crash and I STILL relog and play them. I hit 96 in two days, could hit 99 but guess what server crash! If this one does a complete erase I'm definitely returning to iRO and not playing privs again. Wastes too much time, like homework time.

Just for the fun of it I'll list everything wrong with this server:
Free stat skill reset, resets platinum skills also, giving infinite skill points.
Berserk pots have been lowered to 1k, meaning a merchant with oc/dc can buy them discounted for 750 in bulk and sell them at like 2.5k a piece, meaning very fast money.
Armor and card merchants.
Golden gear makes you immune to physical attacks. Complete rape of mvps by novices.
Golden thief bug card makes you immune to magic...hello invinicibility?