Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Welcome back Mister Anderson...we missed you

The weirdest shit plays through my head during finals/tests.
Like my last networking midterm?
All I remember was that some fucked up shit was playing through my head...I think it was...Midori no Hibi...or something, on a loop, distracting the hell out of me.

Today? Today I was the most focused I have ever been in that stupid class, I think I did ok.

In other news, philo paper back, B.
Not enough to save the rest of the semester from dismal C, but not bad enough to fail the whole thing.
Hume's my thing I guess, fuck the metaphysicists.

And now? Now I have one of the shorts from the ridiculous Newgrounds wide "The Matrix has you" compilation, in particular, that one picture with 5 smiths, one playing with yoyos, one playing street drums, another doing a russian dance, and I forget the other two.