Friday, April 16, 2004

RAPE THE SYSTEM!

Long update:
Anyway

1. Hager's computer vision assignment owned me. I could sort of see how to make sense of it, I just couldn't find a framework of anything to go upon. So with that, owned.

2. Diff eq's second midterm also owned me. I will now REQUIRE myself to attend every class, whether to just sleep and hear like 3 seconds of the lecture, it's better than what I do now.

3. The second philosophy paper completely destroyed me. Not worthy of passing? Worse than the first one? HOW? I now have to beg my brother's friend to email/send his second paper over to see what I did wrong, cause I thought it was better than my first. The fact that it was viewed as WORSE sends me a message that I have the wrong idea when I write philosophy papers.

4. Heh why do 5 year olds run private ragnarok online servers. I was threatened with banning because I killed wraith deads. Oh noes! 10,000k x 15 = 150,000k exp = .15 million experience PER wraith dead? Go to guild dungeon, kill wraith deads = level 99? Godamn idiots.

5. Reads Sean's blog, didn't know that the Tanzy thing was that serious o.Oa. Poor Val, work things out Jazzy.

6. iRO has 2-2 and sp regen patch and Juno...given my last experience with privates...I think I might just jump on Sakray. (2x too!)

7. Halo...well the mic wasn't stolen by my mail robbing hobo friends who took my modem and graphics card, they probably threw it back after realizing it was eight dollars.

8. I got to really make MY priorities straight, Jazzy says screw you to that, but I consciously know it's slowly ruining my life, inch by inch. This computer is responsible for my poor grades, my health problems, my general shitty quality of life. And yet I could not do without it...is this what drug addiction feels like? I think I can sympathize now...

9. How To Gag On 'The Passion'
Nine fun-filled ways Mel Gibson's brutal snuff film makes a mockery of true belief. Clip n' save!

Stolen from Lah again...
One of the most hilarious articles I have read in a while.