Monday, December 01, 2008

Separating Programming Sheep from Non-Programming Goats

I'm a terrible sheep but a decent goat.

Unfortunately I fall somewhere in the middle of these bell curves.
Either that or my laziness really affects me to the point of stupidity where programming is concerned.
I can quite quickly grasp a lot of basic to medium programming concepts.
I can understand certain advanced ones instantly and other advanced topics will elude me until I die.
In the end though, regardless of understanding, I just hate programming.
I always have.
And I probably always will.
I can not imagine coding for fun.
It was not fun when I was in CS, where I somehow survived? 4 years of college.
It was not fun after I graduated, and it still isn't fun now.
It's probably why I do IT :V

No comments: