Saturday, March 20, 2004

Heaven or Hell: Duel One, Let's Fight.

Man the irony, after like...a good seven? maybe six years of having friends who blog asking me to blog, I finally do it on a whim. Heh I'm not going to give this link out either, so most of them will never know I've actually started.

Anyway today's topic is on mousepads, specifically optical mice and pads. Why in the name of hell do optical mice spazz? It's happened before, and it happens now. It gets especially annoying in first person shooters...nothing sucks more than pistoling someone in Halo and then spinning 360 degrees and looking at the blue blue sky before you get shot. Actually, I was lacking in a mouse pad since winter break, because I forgot to bring mine back, so I used a pair of black jeans. Then my roommate stole a pad for me from the computer lab cause he was tired of watching me use my mouse on my jeans.

I've reverted back to the jeans, they really are superior to the pad.