Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Stage 52

Holy shit baldr force is fucking HARD. There has to be an easier way than running around spamming missiles until their low and then going in. The fucking terrain is getting really nasty...the type of missiles I have absolutely fucking LOVE to just smack the back walls and blow up before they can home in. Really what the hell is with the terrain. I'm not sure how zepy managed to get to level 133 no sweat.

On second thought, three main things stick come into mind.
1. I can't fucking melee combo for beans. Everything starts with missiles, than dashing B, then B again (A rush in), and then hopefully melee will do some damage.
2. WHAT THE HELL DOES STANDING C DO?
3. The super, cranks your heat gauge full and does flashy hits but...that plasma shit is horrible. Only close range, and it started doing less and less on the enemies. And I don't think I can level it.../hmmm I always try to finish the last guy off with the plasma, but I don't think it's helping the super any.