Saturday, March 27, 2004

What's the A stand for?

What's worse than failing a really hard test? Failing a really easy one. And that's how I feel after I took my AI midterm. My god skolemized logic? I KNEW IT WAS EASY, but guess what, I don't know what skolemized means! Fuck me. God fucking damn it, I'm really mad at myself...I should have aced that piece of shit. Guess that's the penalty for skipping class cause it's too early...No more. I have to go to AI so I don't shame myself with more repeat performances. MY GOD THE TEST WAS SO EASY BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOO I didn't know what SKOLEMIZED MEANT. ARGH.

International Ragnadrama Online
Well our guild leader, teh jazzy, took it on himself to rat out one of his friends for abusing a bug. Problem is Gravity says it's not a bug. Bullshit. So the end result? Alienation between two former friendly people, lots of hate on jazzy, lots of hate on the guild abusing the bug, and general widespread knowledge of how to abuse it now. Well I did caution him, but he made up his mind...shrug...guess all that's left is to abuse the bug so much that Gravity does a rollback. In case you're wondering, if you get your steal percentage at 0% on a monster, you have an equal chance to steal any of its items. How does that work? Well 0% isn't really 0%, you still have a chance. So basically...take about 45 minutes to an hour stealing off the miniboss of your choice. That's like an hour for 30million zenny...NOT A BUG! Even averaged out, you have four hours for 30 million zenny. Gravity is stupid.

DropRatio*(Dex + 3*Skill Level - MonsterDex + 10)/100
So an example would be:
1/10000 (slot earring rarity)*(1 Dex+3*Level 1 Steal-(no idea what zealotus dex is)+10)/100
which ends with
(14+zealotus's dex)/1,000,000
I believe the percent is truncated, so if you have 0.9%, it's still 0%.
Not too hard right? It's still in the foreign versions of ro also...it's a wonder those servers with all their cheating thais 555 and koreans hukhuk haven't abused this bug to death. (No offense to noncheating thais or koreans)